February 6, 2012

Project Update

SCHOOL: Update - This project is done! I've turned in my portfolio for my art class and my next class starts in a couple of weeks. Correction. My LAST class starts in a couple of weeks. What?! Seriously?! Yup. My last class. I take comps March 31 and when I pass I'll be very much on my way to having my Master's degree.
New Project - No new project for now. Right now I'm just going to chillax until my next class starts.

COOKING: Update - I made the sausage/cream cheese/crescent roll pinwheels for the Super Bowl Party. They turned out pretty good actually. I bought enough to make two batches in case the first batch turned out gross, but it didn't. I guess I'll make some more tonight to take to school tomorrow. Maybe not.
New Project - I'm going to try making a cake of some sort. Something from Family Circle. I don't know what yet though.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.