November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Post

During Sunday School today we were asked two questions, "What are you thankful for today that you took for granted this time last year?" and "What are you thankful for today that you didn't previously see as a blessing?".
1. I am thankful for quality time with Eric. The past two weekends we've had the opportunity to spend Saturday together. It was so nice to go out to eat and go see a movie together. We used to go to a movie every week and now it's a rare occassion. It was also nice to eat at a restaurant without having to feed a fussing baby.
2. This one was a lot harder to answer. Something that I wasn't thankful for a year ago that I am thankful for now. I chose Waynesboro. Coming from Jackson and Hattiesburg to Waynesboro was a very big transition. I used to think of Waynesboro as a place where everyone ELSE knew each other and I was an outsider who had nothing to do. Now I have a group of girls who I hang out with on a regular basis, a good church home, and I've started to get used to the "quiet of Waynesboro."

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.