January 15, 2012

Slow and Steady

We've been getting the house ready to put up for sale. We've painted the office so now we have to get all the excess stuff out, stage it, vacuum, and organize. That should be done this weekend and then I'll post a picture of it. We've also hung another shelf in Kaleb's room for his board books. Low enough for him to reach them so he can clean them up himself. We still have to clean out the top of his closet, do some touch ups on the wall, and vacuum. All that's left in our room is to hang the awesome picture I got for Christmas and take out the bookcase that's acting as a night stand. (It's going in the office where the tall bookcase is now) The guest room is pretty much done, too. We've got to hang a picture or two and that's basically it. The kitchen and living room are basically done. It's just going to be a matter of keeping everything clean while the house is on the market. The biggest places we need to work on are the office and the landscaping. We'll need to trim hedges, cut monkey grass, plant a tree, mow the yard, edge, and plant some colorful flowers. As soon as I get rooms finished, I'll post pictures.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.