March 3, 2012

Easter Basket Preview

This year Kaleb's Easter basket is going to be really fun. He's at an age now where he can play with toys and try new things without me freaking out that he's going to hurt himself. So here's what we're planning for his basket this year:
 Play-Doh because he's never had any before. I've been too scared he'd eat it.
 A monster truck...obviously. We've actually already bought this from Cracker Barrel. It's not this exact one, but it's something similar, only yellow.
 A bat and ball. He played Wii baseball a little bit and thought it was super fun and now he's using a drumstick and bouncy ball to play. I think it's about time to get some a "real" bat and ball.

 Skittles are his new favorite treat (wonder where he gets that from). He gets them when he goes to the potty. He just saw the picture on the blog and asked for some. I don't really want to chock his basket full of candy, but he needs a little something.

We also already got him this. It's a big boy cars cup.

Depending on how full his Easter basket is after all of this, we may add some other things like bubbles, some clothes, and books. And who knows? He may get really interested in something between now and then. I can't wait to put his basket together and show it to him. Since I got rid of my fancy Internet phone and my camera doesn't quite work right now, pictures are on hold til I can work something out. :( sorry

1 comment:

Amelia Adams said...

Hey, will you make me an Easter basket? You seem to be a good gift giver. P.S. excited to see you guys this weekend.

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.