March 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

  • I really want to be more intentional about our family traditions so I'm starting one this year. We already have Kaleb's basket planned, but Eric and I need to do baskets as well. I'm thinking we can do each other's baskets with maybe a $30 limit each. It might be fun, right?
  • I haven't even started studying for my comps yet. I don't feel too worried about it and I'm just going to cram closer to time. Honestly, I don't have time to study now anyway.
  • Someone's coming to look at our house Wednesday so we're in super clean up mode today and tomorrow.
  • I'm ridiculously excited about going to Nashville over Spring Break to see Haley and Josh...and to have a little alone time with Eric.
  • I'm equally excited about going to California at the end of May for Brad's wedding. It's going to be  a short trip because of Eric starting school, but it'll still be fun.
  • Kaleb named his truck Cardboard. What?!
  • Exciting things are on the horizon!! :)

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.