April 1, 2013

March Goal Update

Daily:
Read the Bible - There were some really good days and some days that weren't so good. Always room for improvement.
Thank someone - Is it bad that I'm three months in and I've already forgotten about this goal? I mean, I thank people, but not for specific things they do.

Weekly:
Kaleb time - I know that Kaleb and I have had some quality time together this month. We've played outside and gone to the park and played inside, but I can't think of any specific times.
Exercise - Welllll except for the 5k, this isn't something I'd like to discuss. (whoops)
Recipes - I didn't try anything new, and I honestly didn't cook much at all this month. I was really bad about this. I think I'm going to go ahead and make out my cooking goals for April. There are 4 full weeks in April so I'm going to make creamy tomato basil pasta, crockpot lemon chicken, white chocolate raspberry bites, and caramel marshmallow popcorn. Two meals and two desserts

Monthly:
Date Night - We had a built in date night this month. Our friends Brian and Christy got married this month in Hattiesburg. I was in the wedding so we went to the rehearsal dinner Friday and spent the night at a hotel. What a luxury! Haha We got to hang out all weekend. It was something that we decided we need to do at least once a month.
Read - I started reading Oliver Twist this month because I love Dickens. But then a bunch of things got in the way and I didn't finish it. It's still on my Nook so it'll probably be my April book. I started another book, The Kill Order, Friday night and finished it Saturday. The book review is on the blog already.
DIY - Yeah, no.

Yearly:
5k - Done! My mom and I did the Color Me Rad 5k in Jakson the 23rd of March. We didn't run it by any means, but we finished it. I'm going this weekend to Atlanta with my mom and sisters to do The Color Run.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.