February 27, 2018

Playlists

Spotify is my jam. I can make playlists and add to them constantly, unlike mix CDs. I used to have about 7 or 8 playlists, but then they all got deleted soooo fresh start. Right now I only have 2 playlists, Sleepy Mix and Worship Mix. I plan to add a Hymn Mix and a Christmas Mix soon. Riveting, I know. So here are my songs (thus far) for my Sleepy Mix and Worship Mix.

Sleepy Mix

  • "Moon River" (Peyton's song)
  • "Oh How He Loves"
  • "Hallelujah"
  • "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" (Kaleb's song)
  • "I See Fire" (Ed Sheeran's Hobbit song)
  • "Dream a Little Dream of Me"
  • "Perfect"
  • "Mexico"
  • "Fix You" (the original sleepy song)
  • "Let it Be"
  • "Make you Feel my Love"
  • "Scarborough Fair" (really, any Simon and Garfunkel song)
  • "Down to the River to Pray" ( Shout out to O Brother Where Art Thou)

Worship Mix
  • "Resurrecting" (an old favorite)
  • "O Come to the Altar"
  • "King of the World" (pretty much my life)
  • "Great are You Lord"
  • "Death was Arrested"
  • "Lamb of God"
  • "Jailbreak"
  • "Reckless Love" (new favorite)
  • "How Deep the Father's Love"
  • "What a Beautiful Name"
  • "All My Hope"
  • "Glorious Day"
  • "Oceans"
  • "Worthy of your Name"
  • "Grace so Glorious"
  • "Good, Good Father"

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.