October 20, 2012

Forty Weeks


How Far Along: 40 Weeks
Size of Baby: He was 7 lbs and 12 oz and was 21" long. We were way off...thank goodness!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was at + 12 for the pregnancy and now I'm down to -8. Yeah, I weigh 8 lbs less than when I got pregnant.
Maternity Clothes: I'm still in some maternity pants, but I've been able to wear some of my regular shirts again.
Movement: He's not much of a mover now that he's born. He's a good sleeper though.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: He's doing great! He sleeps most of the day (and night really) and only wakes up to nurse or when he has a dirty diaper. I'm not saying it's easy, but it's very managable.
What I Miss: I'm super content right now. I guess I could say I miss the "ease" of one child.
Cravings: Happy to say that all my cravings have been satisfied. However, my body isn't used to my new old diet and my stomach's been hurting because of all the carbs. Now that I've eaten everything I was denied I'm back to a lower carb diet. Sorta...
Symptoms:  Ohhhhh recovery
Best Moment This Week: The little guy I'm holding.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Watching Peyton grow up to be a little boy.

1 comment:

HalesNoels said...

I love this picture Alli! You really look great. I could tell you had lost weight even before I ready the post. That's awesome! I can't wait to see your boys soon!

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.