October 3, 2012

Thirty Eight Weeks

Just got finished walking around the block 4 times in an attempt for this to be the last weekly pregnancy photo.

How Far Along: 38 Weeks
Size of Baby: The doctor guesses that he'll weight 8 lbs 3 oz. I'm leaning more along the lines of 8 lbs 8 oz. I hope she's right.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm hanging tight at +12 for this week.
Maternity Clothes: Most definitely
Movement: This kid sure is active. When I went to my appointment today his heartrate was in the 160s when it's normally in the 140s. I started to panic a little, but the nurse and the doctor both said it was because he was moving around so much.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: Every night I go to sleep thinking I'm going to wake up to my water breaking. No such luck yet.
What I Miss: Peace of mind. I'm so nervous that I'm going to go into labor and not know it or wait too long to go to the hospital and end up having him in the car. I'll be glad when I actually go into labor just so I can stop worrying about it. But then I'll be worrying about the delivery...
Cravings: Pizza. More specifically, pepperoni and black olive personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.
Symptoms: Just trying to stay calm. I've been feeling a lot of pressure low down so I'm thinking that's him getting ready to make his appearance.
Best Moment This Week: I'm dialted to 4 cm and I'm 80% effaced so that should mean my labor will be fairly short when it actually gets here.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Having this baby! Being able to see him and hold him.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.