October 10, 2012

Thirty Nine Weeks

Yay! Last one! I've been cramping today so I though I'd go ahead and put the picture up just in case he decides to come tonight.

How Far Along: 39 Weeks
Size of Baby: We'll see tomorrow!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm hanging tight at +12 for this week and thereby the pregnancy. That's alot better than the +40 the first go around.
Maternity Clothes: Most definitely. I'm starting to think that maternity clothes should come with a built in belly button flap to hide the outie.
Movement: He's a bit out of room at the moment, but he's still meeting his 10 times in a 12 hour period quota.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: During school I'm fine, but as soon as I get home it's like I can't move. Bed is my friend.
What I Miss: I'm anticipating the answer being sleep very soon.
Cravings: Kit Kats
Symptoms: Feeling the low pressure system moving in.
Best Moment This Week: KNOWING that there won't be another weekly update post without baby Peyton.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Having this baby! Being able to see him and hold him.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.