October 2, 2012

Itty Bitty Reminders of What's to Come

As I was sorting through the last of the baby stuff and getting everything ready for Peyton, I came across a few things that made me say "Awwww." I really needed that today. I need to remember that, even though I'm tired of waiting, when he gets here, Peyton will be here for me to love on and cuddle with and enjoy. So here are the itty bitty reminders of what's to come.
Peyton will be here around Halloween time. I'm not sure if this will even fit his head, but it's just so cute I'll try it anyway.

This was Kaleb's and I think it's just adorable.

These next few I had to take a picture next to my phone just to show how small they really are. This is a newborn diaper! It seems unreal to me that anything could fit in something so tiny. And if I remember correctly, they were too big for Kaleb at first. Of course, the way Peyton's growing, I may need to bring some 1s too.

Ok, c'mon. Shoes that are smaller than a cell phone! Awwww

And finally, tiny little socks. Oh my goodness. I can't wait to kiss the little toes that will go in them.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.