July 25, 2012

Twenty Eight Weeks


How Far Along: 28 Weeks - my new doctor changed my due date to Oct. 17 so I'm going to do these posts on Wednesdays from now on.
Size of Baby: Peyton weighs as much as a Chinese cabbage (seriously, where do they come up with this stuff) and can open and shut his eyes now.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at +11 since my base weight. I gained like 35 pounds with Kaleb. It seems a little off this time. BUT considering I started out 15 pounds heavier before I got pregnant, I'll chalk it up to that.
Maternity Clothes: Yep and my mom just bought me some new dresses. Yay!
Movement: He sure is a wiggle worm.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: I'm trying to get back on a school schedule since this is my last week of summer, but it's hard to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier when I know I don't HAVE to.
What I Miss: Carbs - gestational diabetes strikes again.
Cravings: Pretty much everything I can't have.
Symptoms: Newest symptom is gestational diabetes. I have to limit myself to 70 carbs a day. That's like ridiculously hard for me. It means no fruit, cookies, ice cream, breads, chips, etc. Basically everything I want. But I did find out I can eat all the steaks, hot wings, and crab legs I want. As long as someone else buys them for me.
Best Moment This Week: Getting my class list for this year. It makes me excited to start school again.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Being the nerd that I am, I'm looking forward to our beginning of the year meeting and getting my classroom ready.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.