July 2, 2012

Twenty-Five Weeks


How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peyton weighs as much as a rutabaga (about 1.5 pounds) and is a little over a foot long.
He has hair now-hopefully-and it'll keep getting thicker.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at +10 since my base weight! It must've been a hungry week.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Movement: Yes, I love it
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: That insomnia is sticking around so I'm taking naps during the day when I can...which probably leads to the insomnia now that I think about it.
What I Miss: I miss hanging out with people. We still don't know anyone in Laurel yet so it gets pretty lonely.
Cravings: Cereal
Symptoms: I'm feeling pretty good this week. I've had a couple of days when I just felt cruddy, but I'm getting more prepared for Peyton to be here.
Best Moment This Week: I've really had fun with Kaleb this week. I've been frustrated, too, but he's just so darn cute and smart that I can't help but be enamored by him this week.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm going to hang out with a friend Monday and I'm pretty excited about that. Plus we're thinking of going to this Movie In the Park thing that they have. They show kid movies at night on a big screen. I don't think we'll make it through the whole movie, but it'll be something fun to do.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.