July 16, 2012

Twenty Seven Weeks


How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peyton weighs about as much as a cauliflower (2 pounds). He can also start opening and closing his eyes now.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at +12 since my base weight.
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Movement: All the time. I can't wait until it gets to the point where Kaleb might could see it.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: I seem to want/need more and more.
What I Miss: I miss foods that aren't Ramen noodles and sandwiches.
Cravings: Pretty much everything at this point.
Symptoms: The acid reflux is back in full force. I basically eat Tums.
Best Moment This Week: Getting Peyton's glider recovered and potty training Kaleb.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Going to Tupleo to see my sisters this weekend!

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.