July 9, 2012

Twenty Six Weeks


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of Baby: Peyton is about the length of an English hothouse cucumber (Ummm what?!) and weighs about 2 pounds. His hearing is better now and he can probably hear Eric's and my voice when we talk to each other.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still at +10 since my base weight!
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Movement: All the time. I can't wait until it gets to the point where Kaleb might could see it.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: I feel like I still need a lot of sleep. Since I won't be able to sleep during the day once school starts, I'm taking full advantage of being the laziest person on Earth during the summer.
What I Miss: I missed all my quiet times last week so I'm definitely going to do better this week.
Cravings: Salad Sunday (which I got at Buffalo Wild Wings and it was SO good)
Symptoms: A lot of the symptoms have gone away, but I keep staying sleepy.
Best Moment This Week: Today we were talking about his baby brother and he said, "I love Peyton." I'm sure he won't like him at first, but it makes me excited to think about how they'll play once Peyton gets a little older.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I get to work  in my classroom this week and I'm actually looking forward to that. Plus, I'm going home sometime this week and I'm going to get something recovered. Either the ottoman or the glider.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.