June 29, 2013

Easiest Cookies Ever!

I found this recipe on Pinterest and I actually had all of the ingredients on hand so I decided to make it. All you need is:
I took a picture after I made them so the chocolate chips are no more

1 c. butter, softened
2 c. flour
1/2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

  • Beat the butter until fluffy
  • Sift in the powdered sugar
  • Stir in the vanilla
  • Fold in the flour 1/2 c. at a time*
  • Stir in chocolate chips
  • Scoop out in 1 inch balls
  • Bake 10-14 minutes at 350 degrees**
*This was the trickiest part. It's essentially a shortbread cookie so it takes a bit of time and elbow grease to mix the flour in well.

**Mine were too thick to start with so they weren't cooked through after 10 minutes. I split them in half and cooked them another 10 minutes. Gooey and delicious!

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.