June 1, 2013

Kaleb Quotes: May 2013

  • He was running around the park and came to the bench where his juice was. Then he said, "I need a pet shop." aka a pit stop
  • "I love you, but I poo pooed."
  • "I always don't go to time out." Honey, the word you're looking for is 'never.'
  • "My heart is singing 'Silent Night.'"
  • "Mommy, do you have a bathing suit?" YES "Is it a girl bathing suit?" YES "Is it a princess bathing suit?"
  • "I love you, but I have to go to the playground."
  • "I don't love the family anymore." Who is this kid? A mob boss?
** I'm going to have to start keeping a notepad with me. He says some funny stuff but I don't remember to write it down. These lists could be twice as long.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.