June 1, 2013

Photo a Day in May

I've seen some other blogs do this and I thought it was interesting. One blogger did a picture a day for a year!  Yeah, I knew that definitely wouldn't happen so I chose to do it just in May. Here's a list of prompts for the month.

Day 1: Okay, really it's two pictures, but I can't imagine anything more (peace)ful than sleeping babies.



Day 2: There's not much in the way of a traditional (skyline) but this is a Southern view. From the porch and everything.



Day 3: Love blue jean Friday. This is (something I wore) today.


Day 4: Eric used to have a lot of (fun) making and shooting model rockets as a kid, so I bought him one for his birthday. He is now passing down the love to Kaleb.



Day 5: If I had to pick my favorite (bird) out of the bunch, it would probably be the little hot pink one. These guys were half off at World Market after Easter. Score!



Day 6: I think (you) can tell a lot about a person by his or her favorite Bible verse. Romans 3:38-39 is mine.



Day 7: Gone with the Wind is my favorite book and movie. Part of the reason I love it so much is because of Mellie. She is the opposite of Scarlett and is (someone that inspires me) because she is so selfless and always sees and believes the best in people.



Day 8: There are many (smells I adore) but they are so hard to capture. One that was easy was the smell of my freshly bathed kids.



Day 9: This is (something I do everyday) in the sense that I feel like I MUST read. If you're a true lover of books, the day just isn't complete without reading at least a chapter of something. At the moment I'm reading Anna Karenina.



Day 10: I don't know if this makes me crazy, but as a teacher one of my (favorite words) is August because it's the beginning of the new year. I still get that giddy excitement of starting fresh.



Day 11: This is what my (kitchen) looks like 3 days into a boil water notice. Ugh! Bring back the water!



Day 12: This little guy in huge glasses is definitely (something that makes me happy).



Day 13: Pretty sure this used to be a (mum). Mrs. Brown Thumb strikes again!



Day 14: This is going to make mowing the (grass) so much easier!



Day 15: I (love) our new tradition: Shipley's Saturdays!



Day 16: (What I'm reading) is still Anna Karenina. (and it probably will be for a long time)



Day 17: I'm kind of obsessed with this perfect summer (snack).



Day 18:  These are (something I made) for our bare bathroom walls. Thanks Pinterest!




Day 19: I know it makes me seem lazy, but my bed really is (a favorite place) in my house.



Day 20: Living in the south, ceiling fans are definitely (something I can't live without)!



Day 21: The place (where I stand) 180 days a year looks might lonely with no kiddos.



Day 22: I plan on wearing this (pink) dress to an interview Memorial Day. (I didn't end up wearing it - I also didn't get the job)



Day 23: (Technology) can be sooo frustrating when it doesn't work!!



Day 24: I haven't bought (something new) for myself in quite some time, but I bought a couple of pair of khaki pants that I love.



Day 25: It's quite (unusual) for us to see a movie anymore. Much less two in one weekend.



Day 26: It hasn't taken effect yet, but this is what our (12 o'clock) will look like once summer really begins...June 21.



Day 27: This (something sweet) is seriously one of the best flavors out there.



Day 28: (The weather today) was pretty typical for late May in Mississippi...hot, pretty, with a quick shower thrown in.



Day 29: The (number) of poison ivy spots seems to be growing daily.






Day 30: (My personality) shines through in these boys' silly faces.




Day 31: This view is (something beautiful) on a Saturday morning.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.