April 24, 2012

Fifteen Weeks

Fail on the picture taking this week. We took one yesterday, but I didn't realize I was making a weird face until too late. Then we were going to take another picture today but I'm already in my pajamas and I'm too lazy to change out of them. Sorry. Maybe next week.

Alright, I don't know what day to write these posts. According to my due date I should write them on Fridays. According to the emails I get from BabyCenter.com, I should write them on Mondays. And according to the sonogram, I should write them on Wednesdays. So, yeah, I'll probably just end up posting them Monday-ish. Maybe a little before, maybe a little after.

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of Baby: Little Baby is about the size of an apple according to BabyCenter.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I went to the doctor yesterday and I've gained a pound, but that still puts me at -1 for the week. I'm definitely not worried about gaining weight.
Maternity Clothes: I've had to wear maternity clothes exclusively a few times this week. I don't think I'm ready for full-on maternity clothes, but I like them.
Movement: I'm pretty sure I can feel Little Baby moving around now even though most of the pregnancy books and people say it's still a little too early.
Gender: Don't know yet, but next time we go to the doctor we'll be able to find out...if we decide to go that route. Eric's pretty sure this is the last baby (we'll see) and we want to do the whole walk-out-into-the-waiting-room-and-announce-"It's-a-boy/girl"-thing. So I don't know that we'll find out. I think I'll just stick with maybe yellow, gray, and white as the colors so it could go with either.
Sleep: I think I'm at the point now where I need to stop sleeping on my back, which really stinks. I love sleeping on my back. It's what I missed the most when I was pregnant with Kaleb.
What I Miss: I'm anticipating missing sleeping on my back.
Cravings: I'm pretty much craving anything that someone says or that pops into my head. But it only lasts a little while then I've moved on to something else.
Symptoms: I've been pretty sore/tender this go around. I'm pretty much over my nausea now which is SO great.
Best Moment This Week: I'm hoping we'll make the final decision this week about whether or not to find out what Little Baby is.
What I'm Looking Forward To: We have a super yummy supper menu planned for this week. So, yes, I'm looking forward to food.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.