April 16, 2012

Fourteen Weeks

How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of Baby: Little Baby is about the size of a lemon or a fist depending on where you get your sizes.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm still down a couple of pounds but this is the first week I haven't had to take a nausea pill so I'm sure it'll go on up.
Maternity Clothes: I'm having to mix and match. If I wear a regular shirt I need to wear maternity pants with it, but if I wear regular pants I need to wear a maternity shirt. With a couple of exceptions, I'm basically "buttoning" my pants with a rubberband.
Movement: Maybe...it may be the quickening feeling. Or hunger
Gender: Still unknown.
Sleep: Sleep's okay at the moment.
What I Miss: Nothing yet.
Cravings: Ummm, today I really wanted some of the locos tacos. But for the most part, anything starchy like mashed potatoes or noodles.
Symptoms: Is there an opposite of nesting? Because that's what I've been doing lately.
Best Moment This Week: Maybe feeling Little Baby move. Or at least getting close to that point.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting my house clean. I know it doesn't really have much to do with Little Baby, but it's really a wreck.

1 comment:

Amelia Adams said...

I'm so very excited about Little Baby. I was just watching old videos of Kaleb on my phone from when he was still toddling around. Made me sad, then excited that there will be another little one this year.

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.