April 29, 2012

Sixteen Weeks

(It's amazing how when Amelia takes the picture with a real camera, and not just the camera on a computer, it doesn't look like you can see up my nose. We MUST get our camera fixed in May. Not even an option. P.S. I really don't like shoes.)

How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of Baby: Little Baby is about the size of an avacado according to BabyCenter. Thank goodness they show it compared to a quarter each time because some of the fruits/vegetables are totally foreign to me.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I 'm at -2 again according to my scale, but I'm thinking it must be wrong.
Maternity Clothes: I'm moving toward only maternity clothes and/or stretchy dresses and skirts. I can't even "button" my pants anymore with the help of a rubberband.
Movement: Every so often I feel Little Baby moving around.
Gender: Don't know, but I think we've decided that the baby's "colors" are going to be yellow, black, white, and gray. That would work for a girl or a boy.
Sleep: This week I've been really tired. Is it possible to regress back to symptoms from an earlier trimester?
What I Miss: This week I've been pretty content. I still want feta every now and then, but there's really nowhere to get it so it really doesn't matter.
Cravings: Hmmm....nothing in particular. Water perhaps.
Symptoms: Overly emotional is putting it mildly. I cry all the time or I get super frustrated about things that would normally not be a big deal. Mood swings? Check
Best Moment This Week: Rocking Kaleb to sleep. When his eyes droop down, but he doesn't quite go to sleep, it reminds me of when he was a newborn and would be droopy-eyed and then just zonk out. I LOVED rocking a sleeping Kaleb and I'm excited about rocking another sweet baby to sleep.
What I'm Looking Forward To: This is our last week of teaching. Next week is the MCT2 and the week after that is our final week. I'm looking forward to teaching like crazy this final week before testing.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.