September 17, 2012

End of September Goals

I've set two goals for myself to accomplish before September ends. I know, ambitious.

Goal One: Spend more intentional time playing with Kaleb. It kind of hit me last night that these next (potentially) three weeks are the last ones where we'll be a family of three and Kaleb will be the only child. Because of that Eric and I have decided to try to be very intentional about playing with him instead of just sitting in the same room with him while he's playing. It's not like we're lazy parents, but he's really good at playing by himself. He's pretty independent. But we're going to try to actually play with him.




It seems like he transformed from a baby to a big boy in the blink of an eye. I don't want to miss anything!
 
Goal Two: Finish all of my maternity leave lesson plans. I know it seems kind of crazy to write 6 weeks of lesson plans in advance, but I'm not sure when this baby is going to decide to come and I don't want to have to worry about it when he gets here. It shouldn't be too hard because the programs we use follow a pretty predictable. I figure if I do all of the reading and math this week then I can finish science and social studies next week. It's totally doable.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.