September 26, 2012

Thirty Seven Weeks

In case you can't tell, this is me being so tired I didn't even change out of my pajamas to take the picture.

How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of Baby: He's supposedly the length of a stalk of swiss chard. We shall see soon.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at +12 for this week.
Maternity Clothes: Yeah, and I'm realizing that I'll probably be in them for at least the full 6 weeks of maternity leave, too.
Movement: I can definitely tell he is running out of room.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: It's been pretty good, but I've developed a runny and/or stuffy nose so that makes it a little harder. Taking a knock off benadryl helps, but it knocks me out so much that I stay tired all day.
What I Miss: Having energy.
Cravings: I'll admit that I haven't been doing as well with my low carb diet this week. I'm not saying I've gone crazy, but I've probably had 100 carbs a few days instead of 70. I've indulged in a couple of things that I've been avoiding.
Symptoms: I'm still getting that dead leg feeling and it's more frequent. I've also started nesting some. I still have to finish packing my bag, but I've been vacuuming and keeping up with dishes and laundry. Okay, so maybe it's not nesting. Maybe it's just cleaning up after myself.
Best Moment This Week: 1. Realizing that I only have about 2 more weeks on this low carb diet. 2. Hearing the doctor say she thinks I'll actually have him next week.
What I'm Looking Forward To: October! It will finally be Peyton's birth month (hopefully). I really want to make it to October because it just has such a good connotation for me. The fair, fall, cooler weather, pumpkin patches. October sounds much better than September.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.