September 3, 2012

Movie Review: 50/50

Last night we watched our Netflix movie 50/50. We've had it for awhile, but have been putting off watching it because we were watching the first season of "New Girl" (so funny!). Well, we finished New Girl Saturday so we stuck in 50/50. It definitely met my expectations as an indie film. It was kind of sedated and incorporated a lot of profanity and vulgarity by Seth Rogan's character - go figure. Overall it was pretty good and had a different ending than I thought it would. And I love me some Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I wouldn't recommend watching it around kids or your parents but in a group of people your own age.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.