September 12, 2012

Thirty Five Weeks



How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of Baby: Welllll according to Babycenter.com he should be about 5 1/4 pounds. HOWEVER, according to the sonogram I had yesterday he is measuring 6 pounds, 10 ounces. That's putting him around 38 weeks for the average baby. If I end up having him on October 11 and he gains 1/2 a pound a week like he's supposed to from here on out, we're looking at an almost 9 pound baby.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at +12 for this week. I guess I understand why now.
Maternity Clothes: Yep. And some of them are getting a big snug around the middle.
Movement: He's still wiggling but in smaller movements.
Gender: It's a boy! Peyton Graham Satterwhite
Sleep: I try
What I Miss: I've been thinking alot about fruit this week. Particularly smoothies.
Cravings: Smoothies...yum
Symptoms: I've had to go to the bathroom a lot more this time and with Kaleb. I know it's to be expected, but last go around I could go to the bathroom in the morning and not have to go again until I got home from school. This time, not so much.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing his little face.
His little profile. I love how his lips are puckered like he's ready to give me or kiss.

Face shot. I think he was wiggling so his eyes and mouth take on a very alien-like quality.

Four fingers. "See you in 4 weeks Mom."

What I'm Looking Forward To: My sweet friends I miss so much from Calvary are giving me a baby shower Sunday. It'll be so fun to see them again and hopefully get some more diapers and hangers for Peyton. I started hanging up his newborn clothes (which I'm beginning to doubt he'll fit into) and we definitely need more hangers.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.