January 21, 2011

Girl's Night

I LOVE girl's night. I haven't been to one since November and I've really missed it. It seems to follow a similar format. Gossip, I mean, catching up, Bible study, then sharing way too personal information. All of this is accompanied by lots of good food. This week we had fruit pizza, spinach dip with Hawaiin bread, brownies, apples with some kind of caramel whipped cream dip (SO good), hot bacon dip, salads, pizza rolls, and chicken fingers. The book we're reading from now is all about encouragement, which is something I know I need daily. We go to LeAnne's house and she ususally facilitates it for us but we all chime in with thoughts and questions and we all read verses from Scripture. This week it was Leanne, Jessica, Erin, me, Carrie, Jenci, Marae, Mel Ann, and Jac. We're going to have to start planning our girl's trip pretty soon. I've been looking forward to it since we got back from the one last year.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.