January 16, 2011

I took what I blogged about yesterday and did something about it. I cleaned the living room. Then I stopped because in about 2 seconds Kaleb had his toys all over the place again. Oh well. Such is the life.
We've started a series on prayerin "big church." I have to say that I really need this because I am a terrible pray-er. I know that I treat God like Santa Claus or a Sears catalog. I know that I don't have an intimate prayer relationship with God like I should. What I don't know is how to change it. You wouldn't think prayer would be so difficult, but it seems like there are so many rules to it that I just can't follow. Hopefully I'll learn some things that I can share with whoever reads this and it'll bless you.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.