January 30, 2011

Challenge 31 Day 2

What make you uniquely you?
That's a really good question that I probably don't have a good answer to. I guess I'm the only one who can be Kaleb's mommy. And I'm the only one who can teach my students the way I teach them. I'm the only one who can love my husband like God's planned wife. But these things all define me in relation to someone else - Kaleb, student, Eric. If I'm going to think about me not in relationship to anyone else, it gets significantly harder. I am unique because, physically, I have one eye that has a little twitch (I blame teaching) and a freckle on one of my cheeks. This is tough. I'll have to think about it some more this week and amend the post later.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.