February 2, 2011

Challenge 31 Day 5

This was the picture from My Favorite Outfit post. It's not really my favorite outfit, but it's one of them. I really like the the zebra print because it's my only animal print piece of clothing and I feel very trendy in it even if I'm not.

Day 5
Write a blog thanking someone who has made your heart come alive.

First of all, Ha Ha! Makes "your heart come alive". That's funny. Now back to it. It's probably really cheesy and predictable, but I'm going to write my thank you to Eric.

Eric,
Not only do I love you, but I love us. I love the way you make me feel good when I feel poopy. I love the way you challenge me and call me out when needed (but never in front of other people). I love that we're the same person in different genders. All of these things make my heart happy and I couldn't be who I am without you. Thank you for keeping me on track and encouraging me.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.