February 19, 2011

Oh What a Beautiful Day

Okay, so I've given up on the Challenge 31 thing. I haven't the stamina to blog everyday. What I can do is blog about the somewhat mundane events in my life. The weather has been so pretty the last few days that I'm almost scared to blog about it for fear it'll disappear and go back to winter. The only bad thing about this weather is that it makes me feel like it's April instead of February. We have 58 days of school left but it makes it feel like a lot less. Anyway, we took advantage of this pretty weather today and walked around downtown Hattiesburg with Eric's parents. We went to the A Gallery, The Shed, and Main Street Books. Kaleb didn't have such a good day. When we were at The Shed Kaleb saw another little girl sitting at the table beside us and decided to flirt and show off. He was dancing and smashed his head (his ear to be precise) on the table. It swoll up and turned purple. He still has a mark and it is so sad. We went walking to all the places mentioned above and when we were at the book store he ran smack into the corner of a table and got another knot on the other side of his head. He's been grumpy ever since. Probably because his head is killing him. I gave him some Tylenol right before bed and he went straight to sleep. I love that little guy.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.