February 4, 2011

The Lost Hero Book Review

The Lost Hero was really good. The ending was awesome and makes me REALLY want to read the next one. I was a little nervous about it because I really liked the Percy Jackson series and it's always going to be different with a different series. That's not necessarily true in this book. If you haven't read it, I'd suggest stop reading now. There are a few new characters and a few old characters (yay) as well as new villians, gods, and goddesses. One character enters the story with no memories of his past. As the story goes on we find out more about this character and, at the very end, we find out about a new "enemy" that's been there all along. Of course there are the obligatory obvious assumptions that it takes the characters the whole book to find out even though you know it as soon as you put the pieces together. But the end of the book kept me up at night getting excited about the second book in the new series.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.