February 5, 2011

Challenge 31 Days 7 & 8

Obviously I'm not the most consisten with this daily Challenge 31 thing. But, I am making up for what I miss.

Day 7
Write a blog to encourage another beautiful woman.

Since I'm pretty sure Amelia is the only one who reads this blog, and since she's so awesome, I'm going to encourage her (you). You have no idea how much I look up to you and envy you. I wish I could do some of the stuff you can do. I have no vision and couldn't buy a fixer-upper house even if it cost $1. You're house is going to look awesome and I'm sure I'll want you to come fix mine next. Another reason I admire you is because you went off to Australia to be a nanny. That's something I'd never have the guts to do. You have so much strength and courage and creativity. Sometimes I want to be you (or at least have your wardrobe).

Day 8
Have a beauty tip? Share, please!

Haha~ Beauty tip? I don't wear makeup or dress up. I do have some rules that I try to follow though.
1. Moisturize while my face is still wet.
2. Don't eat after 8.
3. Try to incorporate patterns.
4. Make my makeup look natural.
5. Avoid the FUPA at all costs.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.