February 6, 2011

Challenge 31 Day 9

Day 9
What virtues do you value in yourself?

I value my patience, relaxedness, love for reading, and faithfulness. There are some days when I feel like the most impatient person alive, but then someone tells me they don't know how I keep it together. Patience is a virtue that I value in other (Michelle Duggar) and that I'm trying to keep in my life.
I feel like I'm a pretty relaxed person. That can go the good or bad way depending on what I'm relaxed about, but I think I do okay. I don't stress out about things that others stress about. I try to stay calm and put things in perspective.
I LOVE READING. I feel like it is one of the things that defines me. I have to be reading a book to be happy. I love transporting to different times and places. I try to read all types of books and I try to instill a love of reading in Kaleb.
I think I'm a pretty faithful person. Once I'm your friend, I'm your friend forever. I honestly don't make friends very easily. I have acquaintances and a few choice good friends. I think I'm faithful with everything in my life. I go to church, I watch the same shows, I like to attend the same events (Mistletoe Marketplace - even though I don't like it or buy anything, Carols by Candlelight - even though it's a four hour drive round trip).

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.