February 12, 2011

Challenge 31 Days 13, 14, and 15

Since I haven't been doing this everyday I've kind of lost track of which one I'm on so I'll just go through 15, do my best to blog every day, and see where I end up.

Day 13
Write about something you would like to change about yourself for the better.
I would like to change my financial discipline. Meaning, I want some financial discipline. We're going through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and we're trying to follow the steps, but if I don't want to cook then I suggest we go to eat and we do. I would like to be able to make it through the month without freaking out about how we're going to pay all our bills. One of the problems is we have more month than money. I'm going to have to really make an effort to be more financially responsible.

Day 14
Post an outfit pic.
I can't do this because my camera is broken. I'm going to have to get another one, although I don't know how or when.

Day 15
Write to encourage a friend.
I want to encourage my friend Crissy. I want her to know that there are so many people praying for her and her family. There are so many people invested in her life, her kids, and her marriage. As a friend, I am always around to talk. This may be the worst time in your marriage, but through God all things are possible. People have stayed married through everything that usually causes divorce. I love you and I'm here for you alway.

No comments:

About Me

I'm a happily married mother of two perfect little boys. I love my family, living in the South, reading, and teaching.